Quantum Real Estate have Regional specialists covering different International markets ensuring that your investment, whether it is coming from West Africa, China or another location, is a safe one.
Our Regional specialists offer full guidance, assistance & support in purchasing property here in Dubai.
Below are some keys points as to why Dubai remains such a global hot spot to purchase Real Estate:
- Property prices are inexpensive in contrast to other similar trading hubs around the world. There is a potential for further growth, as prices have grown by 10% in demanded projects from 2010.
- Expo 2020.
- Economic & political stability
- Real estate always has a residual value, although prices can certainly fall as well as rise. But property values will never fall to zero unlike shares and hedge funds.
- Escrow account protection scheme.
- Dubai is a tax-free city, with no income or capital gain tax. This makes it extremely attractive for people from all around the world to come and invest in property.
- Dubai property is open to any investor from anywhere in the world, unlike the local stock market. This means greater liquidity and more funds in the marketplace.
- Rental income from property is a stable source of income, and while it might fluctuate, it is highly unlikely to vanish altogether. Compare that to interest on deposit accounts or dividends on shares. Good investment properties in Dubai offer anywhere from 5% to 8% Net returns.